Beaver Creek Colorado Lodging | Lodge at Avon Center
The Town of Avon is located about ten miles west of Vail , at the entrance to Beaver Creek . Where many of the locals come to shop and dine, Avon is as convenient as it is strategically located. Sprouting from the heart of this mountain town is an eight-story building known as The Lodge at Avon Center .
The 1st and 2nd floors consist of shops, offices, and three restaurants. The 3rd through 8th floors contain individually decorated condominiums ranging in size from one to four bedrooms. These condominiums, collectively The Lodge at Avon Center, have all the comforts of home, including a kitchen, living room, fireplace, and balcony. This is exceptional Beaver Creek, Colorado lodging.
All Lodge at Avon Center guests have access to:
- Shuttle Busses to Vail and Beaver Creek stop at the building’s doorstep
- Short walk to the New Avon Riverfront Express Gondola, providing easy access to Beaver Creek and Bachelor Gulch skiing
- Walk to Workout Facility and Spa at the Avon Recreation Center
- Heated Underground Parking
- Front Desk with Concierge Service
- Coin-operated Laundry on each floor
- Midweek Clean (trash, towels, and tidy-up)
- Eight floors and garage serviced by an Elevator
Click below to see descriptions, photos, and prices of particular unit types.
|Lodge at Avon Center 1BR, 1BA Condo||Avon Condo||1-bedroom
|Lodge at Avon Center 2BR, 2BA Condo||Avon Condo||2-bedroom
|Lodge at Avon Center 3BR/3BA Value Condo||Avon Condo||3-bedroom
|Lodge at Avon Center 3BR/3BA Penthouse||Avon Condo||3-bedroom
|Lodge at Avon Center Condo #704||Avon Condo||4-bedroom
|Lodge at Avon Center Penthouse #804||Avon Condo||4-bedroom